<VV> 2 cylinder Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:22:15 EDT 2010

This is the first time I've seen a cut down block, too. Must be for a
ultra-lite airplane. But, there are many Corvair engines flying in
nice two seat experimental airplanes all over the place, even one with
a 160 HP turbocharged Corvair engine.  They are known for smooth
reliable power and low cost.  I'm a FAA inspector by trade and even
did an accident investigation on a homebuilt that crashed on its first
flight, it wasn;t the Corvair engine, but the carburator that failed.
It wasn't a Corvair setup, but a aviation carb the guy messed with.

Mark Durham.