<VV> 69 vert got a buyer

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Sat Oct 30 19:44:25 EDT 2010

Very interesting insight Bruce. That probably explains why in this instance
the scam buyer paid the seller more than what the seller was asking for the
car in order to pay for the shipping costs as well and said he was going to
arrange for his own shipper at his end, No doubt the next step in this scam
would be for the scam artist to make up some lame  technical excuse that his
preferred shipper requires the current owner to cut the check for the
shipping costs and the scam artist would then ask the seller to do so, which
was the scam buyer's intent in the first place, namely getting possession of
a personal check on the seller's personal bank account.