<VV> IECO 2BBL Manifold

bernievogler at comcast.net bernievogler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 12:54:47 EDT 2010

I ran a home-made version of the ram manifold with Holley 4 bl on my 140HP engine. I noticed the runner tubing got VERY cold. It would condense moisture on the outside in humid spring and fall months and frost some on the outside in the winter, but I NEVER had trouble with the motor running with this system - other than a very slight delay in response to the gas pedal. {The delay was not as much as my turbo '02 VW, but I could sense it.} I did have a nice power surge from upper middle RPM to near 5000 that I liked. It had a Stage I Yenko motor- ie. mildcam, headers, spring tensioner. It is "under restoration" at this time.

Bernie Vogler, '66 Corsa