<VV> Vote for Jay Leno's Corvair - split votes ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Sep 1 16:17:19 EDT 2010

My mistake !  Greenbriar / Rampside, same thing to me, no offense.

What it means is that our division between types of Corvairs will cause each
to receive fewer votes than if we concerted our efforts and one of them got
all of our votes.

Our faction will work against getting a Corvair to the top, but who knows ?
Maybe the Corsa will make #1 and the Rampy pulls in #2 ?

Of course, some of you want it the other way around, and that's OK too I
guess ...

Charlie