<VV> With Apologies to Janis Joplin . . .

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 22:56:23 EDT 2010

I LIKE IT!!!
Catchy tune!!

In a message dated 9/1/2010 5:47:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jay.pitchford at gmail.com writes:

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me another LM?
They handle like Porsches, unlike those  EMs.
Worked hard on my drive train, with help from VV friends,
So Lord,  won't you buy me another LM?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a rampy  FC?
Them Cor-van-na-tics are trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each  day until three,
So oh Lord, won't you buy me a rampy FC?

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a sweet running Crown?
I'm counting on you, Lord, please  don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and let me hear that sound,
Oh  Lord, won't you buy me a sweet running Crown?

Everybody!

Oh  Lord, won't you buy me another LM?
They handle like Porsches, unlike those  EMs.
Worked hard on my drive train, with help from VV friends,
So Lord,  won't you buy me another LM?

That's  it!
the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: