<VV> Hmmm, the April car looks familiar... :-)

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Thu Sep 2 07:45:38 EDT 2010

And there's sort of a bit of irony in the November selection. My aunt, the
original driver of the 62 Corvair 700 coupe, got a chance at one just like
the November car.  Uncle Bill sold us the Corvair, because he didn't need 3
cars.  (He had a company car on lease all the time.)  Later the Toronado had
a plug fall out of the carburetor bowl and let gas drip on the running
engine, while it was warming up in the garage.  Naturally the car and the
garage got a little toasty.  She probably wishes she'd had the Corvair back.
The car she bought to replace the Toronado was a 1972 Nova 327.

No free calendar?  Sigh.

Charles Fregeau