<VV> Salesmen---No Corvair

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Thu Sep 2 12:24:41 EDT 2010

Well, I bought a new 2010 Malibu in August and paid too much for it too.  I
just got tired of looking and trying to figure out how much new cars really
cost.  The Malibu is a nice looking car, comfortable, and I like the Onstar
for  sick old people like us.  I wanted to buy at a local dealer for future
service, but I sort of wish I had gone with the 2011 Hyundai - it is an
outstanding car and inexpensive too.  So from a Saturn to a Malibu.  Still
faithful to GM.  Guess I didn't help much. Oh, well.

Dennis D.