<VV> Gas Cap

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 00:29:37 EDT 2010

I'm almost back in Wisconsin and ready to start work on my Greenbrier, but
it'd be nice if I could get one simple thing out of the way before I head
out there. My van needs a gas cap. If anyone has a spare cap that'll fit a
1963 GB they wouldn't mind donating to a good cause, I could really use one.

I'll pay for shipping to send it to me :)

-Travis T.

[Travis Cole Thayer]
"Classifying mathematical problems as linear or non-linear is like
classifying the universe as bananas and non-bananas."