<VV> Salesman - Kaczmarek

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 11:44:34 EDT 2010

Gosh Jim, you say that like you expected to get a full, impromptu
dog-and-pony show. Having worked in a GM plant for 30 years, one in which
occasionally had "open house" tours, I know what's involved in throwing
such tours. It's a major expense and drags down the production numbers. And
since their main objective is to produce parts and assemblies that are the
highest quality possible, and as many of them as ordered, dog-and-pony
shows have to be done ONLY occasionally. In manufacturing, it's production
that makes money, not public tours.

-Mark

Jim