<VV> Our Friend Jay::::::::::::::

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 18:32:23 EDT 2010

Not all Corvair people are cheap. I highly doubt you can call Jay Leno cheap. For a lot of folks, times are certainly very rough with no end in sight. And I have to point out to people that Jay Leno even has Corvairs. So I highly doubt he has done Corvairs a disservice. I think just the opposite in fact. Lending his name to Corvairs for us is a bonus in fact.
Timothy Shortle in (awesome) Durango Colorado
I do have 2 dogs- Golden Retrievers- Ozzie and Harriet