<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Sep 4 01:55:03 EDT 2010

And some of you guys thought I was crazy asking all these questions!  My
research is nearing completion (largely thanks to Dennis and Lonzo)...
things are very busy (unfortunately not the corvair kind of busy) here the
past few and will be the upcoming few days... but things should be back to
normal come Tuesday.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)