<VV> To post pictures ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Sep 4 03:25:43 EDT 2010

Hi Matt,

OK, let's try that again, a little less condescending next time ?  (I know
you're trying to be nice, or cute, and you are, but ...)

You say 50K max, which is not consistent with the "GUIDE" that you say I
didn't read which says "keep your photos under 512 KB" (I won't condescend
to ask you to read it though ;>})

Perhaps the "Guides" could be changed to show just where the image will be
placed (in the "next part" section, way down the bottom) ?

A) This "test" was in response to a post telling a member how to attached
pictures, but that had no information about limitations, etc.

B) I always thought that was a misprint, since I could not find the images,
although your sardonic message caused me to dig deeper and I found it way
down at the bottom, by the disclaimers and options to unsubscribe etc where
I would never have thought to look.

I always figured that they were simply scrubbed.

For you to "allow" it to go through as a special favor doesn't really help,
and doesn't explain why a wasn't accepted.

There is also no URL for the 67 K attachment, but I did find it for the
tiny, 16K pic (way down at the bottom) :