<VV> 1962 Vair

Eric Nelson a78coupe at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 21:28:36 EDT 2010

Hello,
  Here is a photo of my engine compartment. You can see the valve on the cap. I took the car out for a 80 mile trip today and did not seem to have any major engine trouble. No  weird smoke,plenty of power no weird noises. Or should I say nothing that sounded out of place. The gas pedal vibrated some. I know I have a leak or something that drips on the driveway but does not seem to smoke at least not much. The transmission did not down shift when I floored the gas pedal.I am sure someone has worked on this engine but can not find out what was done.
   Any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated. I did buy the Tech book from CORSA  and have been Reading it. It is interesting.
                  Thanks