<VV> 1962 Vair

Eric Nelson a78coupe at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 23:09:00 EDT 2010

Hi again,
  Yes there is a tube under the engine on the passenger side (I think) that vapor of some kind goes out of. I figured it was some kind of breather tube. I think I really need a shop manual to help me identify all this stuff. My boss (a Chevy man and decent shade tree mechanic) looked it over today and just scratched his head. Kinda funny when he's the one who told me about this car being for sale in the first place. At least it gives me someone to blame LOL :-)