<VV> Hoosier Corvair Show and Swap Meet Sept. 17th, 18th, 19th

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sun Sep 5 08:45:56 EDT 2010

  On the dates listed, the Circle City Corvair club will be hosting it's
annual Car show and banquet.

On Friday an open house will be held with freee food and drinks, sorta
like a pitch in but you don't need to bring anything, just yourself.
Mike McKeel will be doing a presentation on Carburators in the
hospitality room.

Saturday will be the car show at the Marion County fairgrounds with the
awards banquet at 7 pm. The banquet cost $17.00 per person. This car
show is in conjunction with the all makes swap meet which has a large
number of vendors plus several all Corvair stuff.

On Sunday we will be participating in an SCCA autocross held in Downtown
Indy at the old Bush Stadium on West 16th Street. This is the same
location that the first Corvair Olympics autocross was held. Price for
this is about $35.00. Last year we had seven Corvairs participating.
This year we would like to have 10 cars.

For more info or to register contact Phil Riddle at 317-414-7533

Tom Miller at 317-504-4624

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs