<VV> Unidentified Interior Parts ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Sep 6 02:59:44 EDT 2010

Does anyone know what these parts are that seem to be part of the interior
of my 1967 Monza coupe with gold interior :

www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/UnidentifiedInteriorParts3937.JPG

These look like 357 Magnum bullets made of light duty plastic ?

They may have been used to cover bolts or screws or something like that ?

Is this gunk on floor panels of same car an indication that floors were
replaced ?  I doubt it, but they are to good, really, so I wonder, plus I
never saw such think gunk before.  Maybe just sloppy assembly or aftermarket
mayhem ?

Thanks
Charlie