<VV> Fw: To post pictures ? Try again with tiny 16K pic

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 10:49:18 EDT 2010

At 10:49 PM 9/5/2010, Tony Underwood wrote:
>At 01:33 PM 9/5/2010, Dennis Pleau wrote:
> >512KB is a 2 megapixel picture.  Why would anyone want to send anything
> >larger?
> >
> >dp
>

>They seldom do, but if the need was there, so was the
>capability.   Generally the photos average around 100k or
>thereabouts.   You can still have a pretty decent .jpg image with
>around 80k worth of pixels.
>

>Let's try this one:
>

>-------------- next part --------------
>A non-text attachment was scrubbed...

...oops   :)

No embedded images here.

But:

>Name: 4-DOOR02.JPG
>Type: application/octet-stream
>Size: 147393 bytes
>Desc: not available

It did make it to the server and it's parked there at the above URL
where it may be viewed...

...IF you know what to do with the attachment.obj file.

I use ACDSee which pays no attention to a file extension, instead it
reads the script and IDs an image file that way.   Or, you could
simply D/L the attachment.obj file and rename it to a .jpg and then
view it with whatever.

tony..