<VV> "Savvy Marketing" / Disdain for.....

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 11:18:54 EDT 2010

I once saw a vendor brousing another guy's parts and then buy up several
items, only to turn around and lay them out at his table, for a higher
price. For some, that may be "market savvy", but to me, it's simple
unscrupulous greed. If only there was a way of enforcing a "single sell
only" policy pertaining to swap meet parts (any given part can only be sold
once at the meet). To corner the market on something only to jack up the
price may be "good business" to some, but is a practice that I view with
disdain.

BTW, I haven't bought anything from that particular vendor since.

-Mark