<VV> Unidentified Interior Gunk ?

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Mon Sep 6 12:15:35 EDT 2010

Keep in mind, this sealant material was (factory) applied before the cars
were painted and had gone through the "ovens". This material is brittle, in
part, because of the baking that occurred in the paint "ovens" in the
factory. Certain of thses sealant materials were designed to expand upon
heating (in the ovens) to fill every nook and cranny. At least that was the
theory.