<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza Carpet & Accelerator Pedal information

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Sep 6 13:03:17 EDT 2010

I've included some pix of the gas pedal bracket for anyone who wonders what
is under the carpet :

http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaAcceleratorOperation.htm

PS: I was able to slip the carpet over the pedal, and it was a lot of work,
but reportedly, the pedal bracket is fragile and rare, so you don't want to
damage it in the process !

Charlie