<VV> Resale

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Sep 5 17:00:17 EDT 2010

Seth
The event was CORSA sanctioned. Both members were long time CORSA members.
It wasn't like it happened at the Charlotte Autofair where just about
everyone selling something has a highly inflated view of what they are
selling is worth.

No axe to grind. the point of saying CORSA Event and CORSA members is both
were Corvair people who would meet and see each other again over the years.
If the buyer in this case acted the way they did, you can imagine what you
might expect
"EVERYWHERE".

My sincere hope is that someday our Board will see the light and do some
serious future financial planning that will keep the knee-jerk reaction of
raising dues every time the books don't balance in check, or requiring all
members of the organization's appendant bodies to pay their fair share.
Don't wanna pay?  Don't get to play our game.  When I see that happening
I'll renew my membership.   Nobody's complaining I'm not a CORSA member
anymore, and neither am I.

Hank