<VV> I got out and celebrated Labor Day

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 6 17:43:45 EDT 2010

Hi all, I just got back from Home Depot. I am planning a home parking
place for my car trailer. I hooked up my 1972 Home Depot trailer
behind daBrier and went shopping. We hauled 12 50# bags of play sand,
3 80# bags of concrete and 30
6' fencing slats. daBrier performed flawlessly and I had lots of
great conversations in the loading area where everyone noticed "my
rig" and many many inquires were made and compliments paid to me and
daBrier BUT no one offered to help load the trailer ;-)

da Chuckster
Chuck Armer
HoffaVille, Georgia

CORSA Member