<VV> Fw: To post pictures ? VV is not an "Art Gallery" per se ?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 19:11:14 EDT 2010

At 02:58 PM 9/6/2010, Charles Lee wrote:
>Right, VV is not for posting murals anyway, just, as you say, to identify
>parts and such, or show off a little, but not photorealistic images suitable
>for framing or even desktops.

We're pretty much on the same page.   But I'd still not mind being
able to pop a photo into the post via embedding, especially since an
800x600 would fit nicely at about 30k or thereabouts and look decent
and be pertinent in a variety of ways, and wouldn't offend Bryan's
sensibilities.  Hopefully.

No executables though...

Bryan, can you set things up to scrub attachments or embeds via
extension?   No .scr, .exe, .com, .bat, .pif, maybe even .dll but
.jpg, .gif, .maybe even .png would slide through.    Maybe even make
the images fit within a 100k limit, which will look just fine for all
intents and purposes (current limit is 512?).

tony..