<VV> Fuel Pump Woes

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 00:34:47 EDT 2010

Bill,

On new pumps, the installation instructions (used to?) tell you to tighten
the top screws when you take it out of the box.  Don't they tell you that
any more?

OR... <GRIN> are you trying to reduce the sale price of your car?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140