<VV> fitch sprint emblems? also requesting ventop pics

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Sep 7 05:41:55 EDT 2010

Howdy folks,

     Missy's 63' coupe is on the road as of yesterday.  It's not done yet (the nose is still not painted etc.) but the pressure is off now that she can drive to work on her own.  I think I'll be able to get the front end fixed up and painted within the next week or so and then I'll be moving on to the next project.... finishing my 65' Corsa up.

     Now that I have another Corsa (the red 66') I've decided to put the fitch ventop back on the 65' that came with it... but I need to repair it first.  If anyone has access to a late sprint I need CLOSE UP pictures of the bottom parts of the roof panel where it meets the car.  The roof I have was fiberglassed onto the car so the "original" edges are lost in the sauce.. I need to put it back the way it is supposed to be... so I need to be able to see the exact shape etc. at the edges where it meets the body.

     The other question I have (and I fear I know the answer) is if there is such a thing as a repro fitch sprint emblem?...  I don't have any and I'd like to get some.. but I can't afford to pay much for them so I fear I will have to do without.  What I'd be after is the badges correct (or similar at least) for a late sprint... I know there is one on each side of the ventop.. I think I read something about another at the rear of the car but didnt see it in any pics?

Thanks all!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)