<VV> gas pedal bracket

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 12:10:15 EDT 2010

A year or 2 ago I bought an NOS or possibly repro gas pedal bracket off e-bay, and it didn't cost all that much.
Had it in my desk drawer, and sure enough needed it this year.

The one in my 62, was sticking badly due to rust, so swapped them out.

The one I took out was swelled due to rust and causing the nylon bushing to be tight on the shaft for the pedal.

A good clean up and drilling through the inside should be able to make it good again.

Gary Swiatowy