<VV> gas pedal bracket

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 14:58:51 EDT 2010

I removed the entire unit as an assembley, 2 bolts to floorboard, and through the inside inspection cover, the clip holding it to the linkage.
The nut on the pedal shaft was pretty crusty.
put the pedal in a vice, and heated the nut with the torch.
I didn't want to break off the nut from the shaft, as the shaft had to be re-used.

Gary SWiatowy