<VV> CORSA book balancing

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 16:38:32 EDT 2010

This is not a simple solution to a very difficult problem....

Despite what many think, the BoD has discussed 100% membership over several years. Chapters were asked for their members feeling on this notion. The idea was overwhelmingly rejected by several chapters. Several chapters, including some of the very large chapters, stated they would withdraw from CORSA rather than enforce the 100% membership.

So how would that benefit CORSA?
And how would CORSA enforce such a rule?
Perhaps CORSA could get volunteers to be the membership police at each chapter? We could give them brown shirts too.

If you think you have all the answers, or even just 2, run for the CORSA BoD. Most of the elections are nearly uncontested and you can get elected with very few votes. Then when you are on the inside you can tell us all how easy it is to change the course of the CORSA ship. I'm smart enough to not repeat unpleasant experiences.

Ned Madsen
Former CORSA VP