<VV> fuel tanks & Nader

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 7 23:19:05 EDT 2010

It would have worked if there was a firewall between the trunk and passenger
compartment.  The back of the rear seat springs and padding weren't much of
a gas fire deterrent.

A few dollars worth of steel to complete the fire wall between the trunk and
passengers compartment would have made the Pinto, Maverick and Mustang a
much safer car.

dp