<VV> Enforcing 100% CORSA book balancing

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Wed Sep 8 04:52:25 EDT 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 1:57 AM, J R Read wrote:

> Ned,
>
> If they don't show up on the CORSA membership roster, they are not a
> CORSA
> member.
>
> For new folk at the local, I suppose a grace period would be in
> effect until
> the next roster is printed

*SNIP*

The Roster is only printed every few years.

The CORSA database is on-line and is up-to-date. It is easy to see if
someone is a CORSA member - just look on-line in the CORSA database.
The only inaccuracy is in the lag between sending a check to CORSA and
when their name gets in the database.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina