<VV> Bad quality control

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 09:28:35 EDT 2010

I had the same thing happen to me about four years ago. It was a bad AC
PF-4. It happened on a Sunday afternoon. Luckily, I have two cars. I found a
new  filter at a NAPPA store nearby, that was getting ready to close.  Most
of the time, I usually have several filters in stock, but this was my last
one.  The original supplier, located about thirty miles away gave me a
refund.

Dan Terry
Corvair Atlanta
1965 Corsa 140 coupe

I'm beginning to think I've
forgotten how to screw the bolt in, as I  cant seem to get the threads
started. I carefully removed the oil filter, and  after a few more unsuccessful
tries at starting the bolt, I found the  problem- THAT M&TH%RF%%%!! oil
filter had no center threads! It was just a  hole!