<VV> Bad Quality Control

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 8 12:03:27 EDT 2010

Kevin,
A couple of things come to my mind on your dilemma. First, (especially if) the Corvair is your only car why would you not have oil filters (plural) in stock? I probably have 20 filters in stock for my own cars. Second, why would you not purchase them from 1 of our vendors? I know Clarks has had filters "custom made to specs" and I have seen them on many cars and have not heard anything bad about them. And their price is more than competitive. Just my 2 cents if anyone will pay.
Timothy Shortle in (raining) Durango Colorado