<VV> Bad Quality Control

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 16:34:11 EDT 2010

Guys,

I have always used Clark's filters. However, you do need to check them too.
Like anything that our suppliers have outsourced there can be a flub once in
awhile. I once had a new Clark's filter out of the box that when you looked
down at the holes in the top they were 1/2 closed. There are 2 pieces of
metal that the holes are going through. One plate was shifted and the holes
thus were 1/2 closed. I told Clark's and they sent me a new one. Cal really
is good about making things right.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN
Circle City Corvairs