<VV> 1967 Monza Park Brake web pages updated

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Sep 8 18:29:24 EDT 2010

After replacing my parking brake cable (with your help !), I've included
photos of pulley etc for reference.

www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaParkBrakeOperation.htm

Some are quite different from the manual, so may come in handy ?

1967 may be different from 1965, but the 1967 (repro'd) supplement didn't
show these ...

I am trying to document what I do and I will leave these pages up pretty
much forever, and update them as I find new information, correct or add
something
(hopefully) useful ?

If someone finds something useful that I could add, please let me know !  I
don't want to feed misinformation to anyone !

Thank you all for your help and support !

Charlie
1967 Monza saved from crusher in 1997