<VV> why i joined corsa

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 19:28:27 EDT 2010

I'm not a "joiner" by any means but one of my Corvair parts suppliers, when
 I first came to L.A. recommended CORSA as the way to go, also joining a
local  club. I joined CORSA then and have never regretted it, although it took
me over  10 years before I joined CORSA West.  The information that I got
from the  Communique was invaluable; it led me to find Cal Clark and Lon
Wall, as well as  Jeff Williams at California Corvairs and Larry Shapiro and
Marty Katz (yused to  be Corvair Obsolete., now LS Corvairs.)
I will say that the Corvair parts supplier in Denver, who did all my work
when I lived there, never even indicated that there  WAS such a thing  as
CORSA.

Scotty from Hollyweird

It's the  unseen, difficult to describe, impossible to appraise advantages