<VV> Manufacturer of the 64-65 4 spd trans

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 8 22:29:30 EDT 2010

Referred to or who actually built them.  I've on a lot occasions heard of
the early transmissions called Muncie, but none of them were ever built at
the Muncie plant.  It's just one of those false wives tales.  Why would
anyone with a clue about Corvair history call any Corvair manual
transmission a Muncie?

dp