<VV> gauge needles

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Wed Sep 8 22:41:40 EDT 2010

At 18:17 9/08/2010 -0400,  BILL FENEMORE wrote:

>Hi Anyone recommend a good paint to match the colors of the faded speedo
>and gas gauge needles. Thanx Bill 65 Corsa 63 Rampside

When I was working on a custom gauge set I stumbled upon the perfect paint;
Day-Glo fluorescent orange enamel for coloring fishing lures--a dead match
to the original.  My lifetime supply came in a 1/2 oz jar with a fine brush
in the cap. I found it at a sporting goods store years ago.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI