<VV> why i joined corsa

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 00:12:27 EDT 2010

First let me say, I agree with Mark on this point, but I'm gonna play the
devil's advocate because I just like arguing with Mark...

Without joining CORSA I can still join VV and any of the other great
Corvair forums on the Internet. I can them make the same great contacts. I can
also Google to find many of the Corvair part and service vendors. I can also
find the local club, either through VV and the forums or a chapter web
site. I  can also attend virtually any local, regional or national event with
out joining  CORSA. The only restriction would be participating in CORSA
convention  events.

If you really believe this can't and doesn't happen then you are the one
dreaming.

Ned

In a message dated 9/8/2010 3:46:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,