<VV> CORSA book balancing

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 11:44:17 EDT 2010

Chuck
I'd pay my dues and re-join just to vote in that referendum.

Board's not going to do it. They're scared.

There's only 2 scenarios----Call their bluff. If Adults can't handle being "told what to do", then they must be in their 2nd childhood.  If they want to drop out, let them drop.

Or, when CORSA's broke, and the entire national club fails, then they'll be told a lot of things to do.   Can't even host a cruise-in without insurance.  Some of these "Don't tell me what to do" Chapters should check into what insurance costs for an autocross, cruise-in, car show, etc.  They think they're broke NOW.

I had a director tell me "not to be cheap and stop bitchin" in a message yesterday. Of my many flaws of character, being cheap isn't one of them. I paid my dues for 21 years when these "don't tell me what to do" people didn't pay dick. And I"M CHEAP?  Don't think so, sonny.

A Club Director who wouldn't know me from Adam's Housecat sending me that kind of advice not only doesn't know me, but I question his compentency as a Director.   Never got messages like that from directors before this new bunch came in.   Pitiful.

 Now THAT'S the way to get people who actually paid their dues every year back in the fold.   Clueless.

Hank