<VV> Brittish Corvair Owners, was For crying out loud ....

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 12:21:13 EDT 2010

<< I don't know of
 SINGLE other Corvair owner in the whole of Britain. I cannot tell you just
ow much I would love to be able to meet up with a few other Corvair owners
ow and again.>>
snip

David,
Not exactly where on Albion you are, but Alan Wesson is near Exeter. He had a few Corvairs, kept one here in the USA, and shipped an 8 door FC home ( I believe he sold it)... I don't know if he has one there at home, but he *IS* a Corvair guy, and a wonderful human being to boot!
See if you can look him up, if you're close enough.
Good luck!
Lonzo in KY