<VV> Un-Documented Changes - Registry ?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 13:59:21 EDT 2010

Charlie,
I know of no library of undocumented changes, but all of my books are  full
of information on changes, differences and corrections to Chevrolet's
Corvair documentation. The 1969 clutch cable has been in there since 2000. Why
not check some of them out?
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/9/2010 10:02:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,