<VV> BoD has deaf ears? Scared?

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Sep 9 21:49:58 EDT 2010

Lon:  Thank you.  Big belly laugh on this end.

Truth is I wrote two fire-bombs but didn't send them.  Gave myself some time
to look for possible unintentional consequences and remembered to not act in
haste, so I didn't have to repent in leisure.

I'm leaving in the morning to go to Rd Amer to the vintage event there where
John Fitch is being honored.  He is at the top of my very short list of
heroes.  He is 93, so the chances to say thank you to him are getting fewer
and fewer.

I probably will not be back on-line till Tues, as I have a Dr's appointment
Mon am and a grandparent duty in the afternoon.  It'll be interesting to see
what comes across over the next 5 days.

Later.

Historically Yours,
			James