<VV> 100% vs 0%

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 00:17:26 EDT 2010

I myself, just can't support a 100% CORSA member in local chapters. BUT, I REALLY like the reciprocal solution stated by Bob.

I would also leave it at that to keep things very simple. CORSA, you want 100% CORSA membership in locals? Help out the locals and assign each CORSA member to a local chapter and of course, give the member a choice of which local near them to pick from.

It's a two way street, the local helps the internation and the international helps the local. Fair is fair.

Roy in Bayville

-------------original message (in part)----------------

From: Vairtec Corporation < Vairtec at optonline.net >
Subject: <VV> 100% vs 0%
It is remarkable, to me, that so many people see the issue of CORSA
membership at the local level as being a matter of "all or nothing."
That is, they opine that we should impose a mandatory 100% membership
requirement, period, finito, no wiggle room.
I have said for years that if such a policy were to be put in place,
that it should be reciprocal -- CORSA members should be required to join
a chapter.