<VV> BoD has deaf ears? Scared?

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 10:48:23 EDT 2010

James,

I looked on the CORSA website for Jamie's post but can't find it. Can you post a
link? Thanks.

Having served on several BoDs' for different groups, I realize the truth of all
that you say. Unfortunately, give-and-take communication is essential if members
are going to have/exhibit trust in their BoD. And neither side has the luxury of
voicing displeasure with the other in such a way as to offend. When that
happens, communication breaks down and mutual trust is forgotten.

Byron Comp
'64 Monza Vert
Gainesville, FL

>Message: 11
>Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:42:18 -0500
>From: "James P. Rice" <ricebugg at mtco.com>
>Subject: <VV> BoD has deaf ears?  Scared?
>To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>All:  My I suggest unless you are currently on the CORSA BoD you probably do
>not know what they are working on.  It takes some time to get all details
>worked out on any proposal.  After all, we want them to think thru
>everything looking for possible unintentional consequences.  Remember act in
>haste, repent in leisure.
>
>How many of you read Jamie Reinhart's posting on the CORSA web sight?
>Jamie's proposal on the CORSA web site is reasonable, but not written in
>stone.  It is probably why he is CORSA President.  Enough of the BoD bought
>into it enough to want him to proceed.  I take this a good thing and an
>indication the BoD is responding to the current situation and is very
>thoughtful about the future.  I also have a high degree of confidence in
>Jamie, and in Jason Cesana and Allen Bristow.  Tim Mahler also still being
>on the BoD is also a asset in my mind.  I think we are in good hands.  I
>just hope we have enough time to deal with the current situations.

BIG Snip!