<VV> BOD scared???? / NO WAY

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 10 18:45:01 EDT 2010

Hi Richard, Tell it like it is and support an International
referendum vote on 100% CORSA membership. Each individual paid CORSA
member would have the responsibility and privilege to vote on the
future direction CORSA is to take and then the sitting CORSA board
would be able to act in a non guess manner.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////

At 04:39 PM 9/10/2010, you wrote:
>   Apparently most of you were not present at the last convention general
>session with the BOD. If you had been
>you would have seen that the problem is not the board it is US,  the
>membership,  that  does not want to accept
>the fact that CORSA is sinking under its own weight, namely THE
>COMMUNIQUE. Any suggestion that might have
>helped with the cost was rejected.
>
>I can elaborate, but this will probably get me hammered.
>
>Richard Gebhardt, member since 1980

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director