<VV> BoD scared

Eric Nelson a78coupe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 19:11:12 EDT 2010

Hello,
  I am vairy  new to all of this as some of you guys already know. So I dont know if I have the right to open my big mouth yet. But here's my 2 cents anyway. I joined Corsa in the past week and most likely will join the area chapter too. I thought it was mandatory to join the national club . All the other chapter clubs I have joined in the past required joining the national too. I think it is  rather standard these days. As far as money goes. I was laid off  for almost 6 months last summer and have not worked a full 40 since being called back last fall. So I have very little money to spend. But I felt the help I could get from a national club out weighed the out lay of cash. And I think most new members would too. So I guess I am saying I dont think its all that bad to require joining national to join a chapter. Like I said before I think it's standard practice at most clubs.
  Thanks
  Eric
  1962 Monza Coupe (in paint shop woo hoo)