<VV> Steering box grease weight ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 21:51:50 EDT 2010

Unfortunately Charles the original lube for the steering box was discontinued about 4 years ago. I have been told a mixture of 90 weight gear oil along with some wheel bearing grease will be sufficient. I am not sure how much to put in your box though. I certainly believe in this case anything would be better than nothing. I hope this is helpful to you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado