<VV> CLARK'S BAY STATE CAR SHOW

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 20:42:37 EDT 2010

Matt, if that were the gist of the show, Clark's would have it more often than once every two years.

Sure, it's good for business, but it is also good for we Corvair owners, since owners who have never seen the Clark's operation get to do so, and owners get to take advantage of some very favorable day-of-show sale specials.

Getting rich?  None of my business, but none of my concern, either!  It's a good show!

--Bob Marlow

"figure of speech" Bob.....  For the next week we'll be hearing about purchases on many forums....

During these times... I HOPE their "getting rich" [ selling lots of parts ]

The "Toss"  I mentioned is 99%  about buying and selling!

Vendors... Big and little   go there hoping to "Strike it Rich"  ggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/