<VV> Steering box grease

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 22:06:36 EDT 2010

Paul's comment reminded me of the 00 grease that the Ford T differentials used... thick, stringy stuff, but flowable (not flowable like 90W-140 is)... and then there's also Snapper Mower gear oil... (which reminds me of the 00 oil...)... but I'd still mix it with a thick moly... but I wouldn't use a blender, since that would "fluff" it with air, and air doesn't lubricate.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo