<VV> Fw: Re: BoD is COMPLAINING?

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Sep 12 08:53:52 EDT 2010

As a matter of fact, through the miracle of nature, I have become a Platinum Blond GGGGGG

Matt, you and I both know the political climate behind the scenes that is responsible for the current financial / membership situation in which CORSA finds itself.  We have been living with it for many years.  It is understandable that the principals today, and perhaps of the past, do NOT want continued discussion on this format.  Yet it remains the most effective venue for the membership to badger the BoD into action.

Make no mistake about it.  None of us want to see the demise of CORSA.  Denying there is a financial problem and / or denying there is a membership problem is not in the best interest toward the survival of CORSA.  Action is needed!

Ken P

********************
Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> Wrote:

... What does it take to recognize the obvious?
Ken P

KEN!!   Are you Blonde???  GGGGGG

COMPLAINING.......is different than  ASKING / REQUIRING...  NO??????

 With declining membership / revenue...CORSA MUST charge more!

Cost of doing a "SERVICE Business"

 HERE  on VV,  this type of discussion started with "  How can we increase Membership to   cover COSTS...

Re-read the last 500 posts.....

It's now STOP  doing THIS.....  Eliminate THIS...So and So is causing the problem/s, etc...

As Jamie R. stated... VV  is NOT THE PLACE  for this type of discussion...

" IT "drives away  many possible "New Members"

  May I ask "WHAT  has been accomplished HERE?"

  I see NOTHING!!

Why don't people take this over to VV-talk?  We need a new topic over there!!  ggggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/